Monday, April 19, 2010

Learning Something New

It never ceases to amaze me how true the following statement is, "You learn something new everyday." I have known this for a long time now, but sometimes I think I get suprised by the things I'm learning. Let me give you an example.

Today, I kept a very close eye on my husband. Things have been kind of crazy in our house lately, and as a worrying wife, I felt it was my duty to make sure he was okay. The more I watched him, the more I learned.

I have known for just a few weeks shy of two years, my husband is an amazing man. But today as I watched and analyzed, it blew my mind. The man is so incredibly loving, forgiving, concerned, protective, gentle, genuine, and I could go on and on and on. I have loved that man for a good while now, but I am stunned at how I continue to fall deeper in love with him on a daily basis.

So today, I learned, not only is he an amazing person, he loves and lives with the most amazing heart I have ever seen. Which basically makes me the luckiest girl in the world! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Kaylea

My Kaylea