Wednesday, April 7, 2010

It's Here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baseball season is my most favorite season of all!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And it isn't just Major Leagues I love. I love high school baseball, because I usually know the players. I love college baseball, because I love the sound of the ball hitting an aluminum bat (not to mention the Tigers and the Razorbacks). This year, I love the Cal Ripken League in Bentonville, because my nephew is playing in it. And finally, I love Major Leagues, because it's MLB! Duh!

So here is the 411 on my MLB preferences:

My Favs are: (in order starting with most fav) New York Yankees, St. Louis Cardinals, Texas Rangers, Atlanta Braves

The teams which cause me to throw up in my mouth are: Boston Red Sox, Houston Astros, Chicago Cubs

Honestly, I could talk all day about why my favorites are my favorites and why those three 'unmentionables' make me throw up in my mouth. I mean this is something I am very passionate about. Also, my absolute most favorite day of the year is always the day of the Home Run Derby! I stinking love the Home Run Derby!

So I have been waiting since my nephew tried out for his league to find out what team he would be on so I can make tshirts and a wreath for my door and all that good stuff. Finally, earlier in the week, we found out what his team would be. From across the living room, I hear my husband mumble, "Oh no..." So at that moment, I knew I wasn't going to like the next think he would say. He proceeded to tell me this year our nephew's league would use MLB teams. And naturally our nephew is on the Cubs. There are no words to describe how low my heart sank when I heard my husband.

Of all the teams, my nephew would end up on one of those 'unmentionable' teams. Of course, because that is just how my life goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Kaylea

My Kaylea