Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm a weird person, which I am sure comes as no suprise. (The previous statement will act as an advance warning to tell you this blog entry may seem a bit strange.)

I'm a logical thinker. I don't like to say things I don't mean. I like to know everything about a situation before acting. I also extremely dislike lying or anything that may be proven untrue at any moment.

I've had a very long week. I have said several statements today causing me to question whether I really meant it or not. So as I sat down at the computer, I decided to visit good ole dictionary.com. Some of the definitions I found reminded me of a quote from Dr. Suess's character, Horton : "I said what I meant, and I meant what I said..."

First, I said, "I am so full of frustration."

Frustration- a feeling of dissatisfaction, often accompanied by anxiety or depression, resulting from unfulfilled needs or unresolved problems.

So yes, yes I am.


Second, I said, "I am just so done."

Done- worn out; exhausted; used up.

Yep, that pretty much explains it.


Finally, "I'm just emotionally spent."

Spent- tired; worn-out; exhausted.

Seeing as the last is almost exactly the same as the second, I think it is safe to say it is true.


After all my super in-depth research, I think it is safe for me to say these three things and be completely assured 'I said what I meant, and I meant what I said.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Kaylea

My Kaylea