Sunday, March 7, 2010

Some things

Things I should accomplish before I'm 30

1. Sky dive
2. Visit the new Yankee Stadium
3. Finish college (????)
4. Go overseas for a mission trip (preferably China)
5. Get rid of Starbuck's addiction
6. Develop better laundry habits
7. Beat all 8 worlds of Super Mario 3
8. Make sure my husband is confident he is none other than My very own, personal knight in shining armor.
9. Wakeboard
10. Take a cruise.

Things I must always have in my kitchen

1. Peter Pan Honey Roasted Creamy peanut butter
2. Caffeine free Diet Coke
3. Chicken
4. BREAD
5. grape jelly
6. Sweet 'N Low
7. Tony's
8. crackers of some kind
9. cereal (preferably Lucky Charms or Cinnamon Toast Crunch
10. Cinnamon
11. Crescent rolls
12. Cream cheese

Things I hope to do today

1. Praise My King
2. Make my husband smile
3. Give my daddy a big fat hug
4. Not just tell, but show my mama I love her
5. Start reading another book.
6. Beat Jeff and Lucas both at some game
7. Cook a delicious dinner
8. Remind some of my friends how great they are
9. Watch the new Law & Order SVU recorded on the DVR
10. Show someone I don't know God's love

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Kaylea

My Kaylea