Monday, March 1, 2010

Perfection

Every now and then, I stumble across something I think is absolutely perfect for me. On May 4, 2008, I met a man who is perfect for me. :) A few weeks after, I found a song perfect for our relationship. A few months later, I found a dress perfect for our wedding. The day I found the perfect dress, he found the perfect ring for me.

Sometimes I go months before I find something I think is perfect. Sometimes its only a matter of days. My recent find of perfection came from someone I have known since pre-school. Growing up, I had a super talented friend named Brittany. Anyone who knows her, knows she is one of a kind. I honestly can not remember a time when she had any piece of artwork that was considered less than amazing.

Last week, I found some recent artwork she had done in a form I had not seen her create before. Even though I had never seen her work in this area before, it was still just as amazing as anything else she has ever created. So I asked her if she would put her new outlet to use on my page. And it is perfect!

Brittany Miller is the creator of the new design on my page. If you know me, as you look at this background you know it is perfect for me! I encourage you to check out her page and the different things she has done. Here is address to her blog, www.brittanyartist.blogspot.com Check it out!

1 comment:

  1. What an absolutely wonderful post! THank you so much Jenn, I think you're amazing as well!! Blog paid in full! lol

    ReplyDelete

My Kaylea

My Kaylea