Thursday, March 11, 2010

Random

Last week, I had my KayKay for a day. (side note: she is four and a half) Before lunch, I thought we could play uno. I figured she could play since it is just matching colors and numbers. I didn't spare any instructions. She beat me four times. FOUR TIMES!

The more I think about it, the more I realize I love the Sara Bareilles cd. It's fun to sing, and some of the lyrics make me giggle. I like that.

I have an addiction to Starbucks. It's a nasty habit. I don't always wake up thinking, "Where are my keys and wallet?" But if I see someone with a Starbucks drink on a day I didn't think that, I will be in the nearest drive thru in less than 5 minutes. Thank goodness I live in a place where I can think of at least 5 Starbucks locations within a 5 mile radius.

I have two dogs. A yorkie and a schnauzer. Both of them are boys. After my husband leaves for work, they come get in the bed with me. We have a king size bed. Yet every morning, I wake up with both of them practically under me squished into a single foot of our monster bed. I don't get it.

Two days before I got married, my side of the family was gathered at my grandparents' house. At the time, KayKay was three. She was playing on the floor when I heard her pass gas. I laughed and said, "KayKay, you pooted." With the sincerest face and innocent eyes, she looked at me and said, "No I didn't. I farted."

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Kaylea

My Kaylea