Friday, December 3, 2010

I almost forgot how to blog!

Wow! It has been a very long time since I posted anything! Sooo much has changed in my life since I last wrote. I can't even count how many times I have thought, "Oh I should blog today!" and then, of course, not followed through. The title of my page is "A day in Jenn Jenn's shoes..". Well it seems recently those shoes have changed from something cute and comfortable matching the outfit of the day to running shoes. And boy have these running shoes taken me down some roads I wasn't necessarily expecting!

Since the last time I blogged, I have found out I am pregnant (which now I'm 6 months pregnant!), and Jeffy and I bought a house! It has been crazy around here the past few months! But everything has been exciting! We are so excited to start our family in our home. I am the most excited about seeing Jeff as a daddy to our baby girl! He is going to be so wonderful! Kendall Marie, isn't even born yet, and she has already begun wrapping her daddy around her precious little fingers!

Hopefully, in the next few months I will be doing more resting while we wait for the arrival for our little one! And maybe the rest will provide more down time for me to sit down and blog so I can fill you in on all that has happend since June and all that is happening in our busy life now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Kaylea

My Kaylea